Sri Prasuna Vidya Nikethan Educational Society was Registered in the year 1998 under which Sri Prasunna College of was established in the year 1999. The President of Prasunna Vidya Nikethan Educational Society is Smt. V. Prasuna and Sri Dr. Vanki Penchalaiah garu is our Secretary and correspondent.
The Founder Principal was late S. Khaleel Ahammed garu who died in 2012 due to Heart Attack
This college is now located at the banks of Holy Tungabhadra river in a beautiful scenic and natural pollution free environs at Kotha peta, Kunool.
This College was established with a noble object to impart legal education to this backward area student with a minimum expenditure. The method of teaching is in student friendly atmosphere by using simple teaching methods. This college is inspired by the academic excellence and global vision of legal education and aspires to meet and set global stands of academic excellence to enable capacity building in all areas of legal education.
The graphic Logo illustrates, the shining Goddess of Law who educates the law students with a slogan of “JUSTICE PROTECTED PROTECTS” which envisages that whoever protects and respects the Justice they will be safeguarded by law. At the beginning, the College was started in a rented building in N.R.Peta. Thereafter in 2017, the college was shifted to its present beautiful and well structured own building.
One Legal aid clinic is established in the name of our founder Principal Late S. Khaleel Ahammed to provide free legal aid to the needy. Apart from this, the Dist. Legal Services Authority, Kurnool also established one Legal Aid Clinic for giving free legal aid and to conduct legal literary camps in the slum areas to educate and protect their rights.
The NSS unit of this college has adopted Sai baba sanjeevanagar which is a slum area and regularly conducting cleanliness in the area and planted saplings in the area.
Our students have participated in South India Moot Court Competition, which was held at Venkatagiri Rajah’s Law College, Nellore./p>
Our students have participated in First FYLC-Ranka National Moot Court Competition-2011 at University of Rajasthan.
Our students have participated in Xth Law Centre-1 India Level Moot Court Competition held on November 2011 in University of Delhi.
Our students have participated in 31st All India Inter-University Moot Court Competition held in Fairfield-School of Law, New Delhi in 2016 and stood 3rd place in the ranking.
Our students have participated in Biological Diversity Law Moot Court Competition held at National Law School of India University, Bengaluru in2019.
Our College has conducted a Seminar for the students on “Abrogation of Art.370, 35A and its repercussions in the month of September,2019.
On the occasion of Teachers day our students and staff have donated Blood in Blood donation camp conducted in the college. Eleven students and staff have donated blood on this occasion.
1. Legal aid clinics were conducted every Sunday and Wednesday at the college campus under the supervision of Dist. Legal Services Authority, Kurnool. In that programme, many local residents have taken legal advice from the members of the clinic.
2. Legal awareness camps were conducted in the college to the poor and illiterates of the locals. With the help of our old students who are practicing as advocate, provided free legal aid to the poor litigants of our college area.
3. On 26th November, constitutional day was celebrated to commemorate the adoption of Constitution of India. On this occasion the chief guest will enlightened the students about the importance of the day.
4. On 10th December, International Human Rights day will be celebrated. The chief guest will address the students on this occasion and he will stress the need of protection of Human rights from the Police.
5. Every year our college students will participate in moot court competitions at various places of the country.
6. Every year this Society will give Fee concession to the poor students.
7. To encourage the meritorious students of every year, this Society will give 50% fee concession to every first rank student of 3 and 5 years Courses final year.
8. Every year 6 students of our college will be selected for Pratibha Awards of Andhra Pradesh Government. This year also 6 students have been awarded prathibha awards.
Admissions will be made through APLAWCET and Fee will be collected as per the fixation made by the AFRC for Category -B as mentioned below:
Courses offered 5 Years Integrated BA. LL.B course - Fee Particulars - Rs.1,00,000/-
Courses offered 3 Years LL.B course - Fee Particulars - Rs.1,50,000/-
5 Years Integrated BA. LL.B course - 10+2 pattern with minimum 45% for OC's and for SC, ST, BC - 42%
3 Years LL.B course - 10+2+3 pattern with minimum 45% for OC's and for SC, ST, BC - 42%
Sri Prasuna College of Law, Kurnool
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Phone No: 09440775064