1. A.Immanuel Presented a paper on” Design And Construction Of Wall Climbing Robot For Perilous Applications” in a second national conference on Modern Trends & Innovations In Electrical Engineering (NCMTIEE-2k20), Organized by QIS College of Engineering, 11th Feb, 2020. ISBN : 978-93-82829-95-9
2. A.Immanuel Presented a paper on” Dye Sensitized Photovoltaic System Pathways For Poverty Reduction In India” in a A Two Day National Level e-Conference on “Recent Advances in Technology & Engineering (CRATE-2020)” organized by the Dept. of ECE, Vemu Institute of Technology from 20th to 21st August 2020.. ISBN -13: 978-93-80831-42-8
3. Dr.P.Michael Joseph Stalin, Audisankara College of Engineering & Technology, Gudur has presented a paper titled “Thermal Characteristics Analysis of A Phase Change Material Under the Influence of Nanoparticles” with paper ID: “ICMMM 2.0_183” in the 2 nd International Conference on Materials, Manufacturing and Machining for Industry 4.0 (ICMMM 2.0) held on 09-10-2020.
4. Dr.P.Michael Joseph Stalin, Audisankara College of Engineering & Technology, Gudur has presented a paper titled “Experimental Study on Thermal Properties of Ceo2/Water Nanofluids for Heat Transfer Applications” in the International Conference on Recent Advances in Design, Materials and Manufacturing (ICRADMM 2020) held on 15th and 16th October 2020 at Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Amity University Madhya Pradesh, Gwalior.
5. Dr. K. V. Nagendra, "Design and Development of EGB Classification Model for predicting Heart Diseases ", International Conference on Innovative Mechanisms for Industry Applications (ICIMIA20) , DSUniversity, bangalore, Mar20.
6. Dr. K. V. Nagendra, "A study on object detection, tracking and identifing object names using open CV", @GWEST2020 on june 13-14, organized by BITS, vizag and IFERP.
7. A.Immanuel Presented a paper on " Performance analysis of Flat plate hybrid PV thermal configurations" in an international conference on Recent Trends in Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Engineering for Environmental and sustainable Development (ICRTEEC), Organized by School of Electrical Engineering,Reva University, 22nd 23rd July, 2021.